The PhD Program enrolls most new students in the first semester, starting in August. There is no part-time or weekend option in the PhD Program. Applications can be submitted to the Ph.D. program office "no later than May 16, especially if applicants are applying for scholarships". International applicants are encouraged to submit their information earlier.
Send your application materials to Ph.D. Program in Economics.
1. By mail: University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce Building 21, 7th Floor, 126/1 Vibhavadee-Rangsit Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok, 10400 THAILAND.
2. By E-mail: email@example.com.
|The tuition is 5,000 Baht per credit. The university also charges an academic fee of 8,000 Baht per semester and an accidental insurance of 200 Baht per year.Approximate fees beginning with the academic year 2012 are as follows:|
1. A student with a bachelor's degree.
– Tuition fee 81 credits = 405,000 Baht
– Academic fee 8 semesters = 64,000 Baht
– Accidental insurance 4 years = 800 Baht
Total expense is 469,800 Baht.
|2. A student with a master's degree.|
– Tuition fee 63 credits = 315,000 Baht
– Academic fee 6 semesters = 48,000 Baht
– Accidental insurance 3 years = 600 Baht
Total expense is 363,600 Baht.
Financial AidScholarships for Students Enrolled in PhD Program in Economics
1. UTCC Graduate Scholarships will be granted to a limited number of well-qualified applicants. During the three years as scholarship recipients, students will be exempted from tuition and annual university fees. They will also receive a stipend of 8,000 per month. All awards carry some form of work obligation from the second year onward.
2. The Royal Golden Jubilee Ph.D. Scholarship Program by the Thailand Research Fund aims to increase the number of researchers with doctorate degrees in order to strengthen the country’s research system and simultaneously enhance the country’s capacity to compete at international levels. The scholarship includes tuition fees, annual university fees, monthly expenses, transportation expenses, research work, and research presentation abroad. Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
3. Thai Capital Market Research Grants for Graduate Students given by The Stock Exchange of Thailand and University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce aims to support and promote more research work and dissertations on Thailand capital market. See details on their website, www.set.or.th.